Purchase a TeaCups ® Puppy
Ready to purchase a puppy from TeaCups, Puppies & Boutique ®? Great! There are several ways to complete your purchase. If you are local to the South Florida area, visit the boutique in person to complete your purchase today! Not local? Follow the instructions below to reserve your puppy today for a later pick-up or hand-delivery! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at 1-954-985-8848.
How It Works
- Call the boutique at 1-954-985-8848 to confirm that the puppy you’re interested in is still available for purchase.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve your puppy for pickup or hand-delivery. Complete the puppy deposit form (HERE). Form must be signed by the credit card holder.
- Return the puppy deposit form, along with a copy of your driver’s license and credit card (front & back), to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call the boutique at 1-954-985-8848 to confirm that your completed puppy deposit form has been received and that your puppy has been reserved.
- You will be contacted by Donna (one of the boutique owners) shortly after to schedule a pickup or hand-delivery date. Donna is available in the boutique Wednesday through Sunday, so if your puppy deposit was submitted on a Monday or Tuesday, you will be contacted when she returns on Wednesday.
- Pickup: If you will be picking your puppy up, please keep in mind that there is a mandatory orientation, so the pickup process will take approximately an hour to an hour and a half to complete. Orientations are not available on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Delivery: If your puppy requires our safe and sound hand-delivery service, delivery fees range from $300 – $600 within the United States, and $600 – $2,000 internationally. This fee does not include the cost of necessary travel expenses (such as round-trip airfare or the required international health certificate for puppies that are being imported into another country), which you will also be responsible for. The hand-delivery fee must be paid in cash at the time of delivery. All other fees may be paid in advance by credit card.
- The remaining balance is due on the date of pickup or delivery.
- If for any reason you would like to cancel your puppy reservation, you will be issued a store credit for the full amount of your deposit. Store credits do not expire and may be used (online or in-store) on anything in the boutique, including: merchandise, accessories, grooming services, and puppies.
*Please note that we DO NOT ship our puppies in cargo due to safety concerns. Even the most well-known airlines, such as Delta, United, and American Airlines, have had their passengers’ pets die in cargo. If you will be requiring our safe and sound hand-delivery service, please make sure that you understand all costs involved prior to leaving a deposit for one of our puppies. For more information on hand-delivery of a puppy to your nearest major airport, click HERE or call Donna at 1-954-985-8848.